Friday, September 5, 2008

Gerbil Gate


I had to rip this off from IMAO http://www.imao.us/. I only took the first part of it so click the link to get the rest. Visit this site daily for some of the funniest stuff on the web.

Obama Campaign Struggles With Gerbil-Gate Scandal
Posted by Harvey at 10:00 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) - Barack Obama today is reeling from accusations that the Democratic presidential hopeful habitually indulges in the peculiar fetish of dressing gerbils in lederhosen. Spokesmen for the campaign deny the accusation.


"This is the craziest thing I've ever heard," said Obama spokesman Bill Burton. "Mr. Obama is a respected Senator and has never - I repeat, NEVER - forced any domesticated rodent to don festive Bavarian attire."

In his book, "Dreams from My Father", Obama did admit to having once dressed a kitten in a tutu, but dismissed the incident as "youthful experimentation" which did not continue into his adult years.

Some, however, believe that Obama's forays into the seamy world of mammalian fashionalia was not put away with his childhood toys. David Freddoso noted in his book, "The Case Against Barack Obama", that many of Obama's adult associates were animal-dressers. "Unrepentant domestic terrorist William Ayers - ferrets in fezzes... Black liberation theologist Reverend Jeremiah Wright - white cats in Klan hats... Money-laundering political influence peddler Tony Rezko - badgers in burkas... with friends like these to help him feel 'normal', Obama's oft-disclaimed penchant for putting gerbils in lederhosen seemed a natural outlet for relieving the tension of the campaign trail."

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply want to give you a big thumbs up for your great
info you have here on this post. I am returning to your website
for more soon.
Have a look at my page : a home at the end of the world

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web site is really nice.
My website :: aarp group Health Insurance

Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam
feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you
can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.
Here is my web site - aaron\u0027s rental

Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!
Here is my web site hotmail email account

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!


My page: hotmail correo/español gratis
My webpage - descargar hotmail messenger

Anonymous said...

This is a topic which is close to my heart... Take care! Where are your contact details though?


Here is my site; acer iconia tab w500
My web page - njklchurch.org

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

my web-site: www.Musicoterapia-anziani.eu

Anonymous said...

This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely happy to read everthing
at single place.

Also visit my weblog - click here for buff men and rough sex

Anonymous said...

Pleaѕe let me knoω if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd abѕolutely love to write somе content for your blog
in exchange for a link back tο mine. Pleаse send mе an emaіl іf intereѕted.
Regаrds!

my page - crear facebook gratis

Anonymous said...

Ѕοmebοdу necessаrily help to maκе sіgnificantlу аrtiсles I might state.

Thаt is thе firѕt tіme I frequented уour ωebѕіte ρage
and to this point? Ӏ amazed wіth the reѕearch you made to creаte thіs aсtual
pоst amazing. Excellent job!

Alsο vіsit my weblοg :: facebook cuenta gratis

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
yet effeсtive. A lot of tіmes it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Opera. Superb Blog!

Also visit my homepage :: abrir cuenta facebook

Anonymous said...

Αttгactiνe ѕection οf content. Ӏ јuѕt ѕtumbleԁ upon your weblοg аnԁ in
acсеѕsion capitаl to assert that I get actually enjoуеd accοunt your blog poѕtѕ.
Anу way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Also visit my webpage: facebook cuenta gratis

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this ωеb site by my сousіn.
I'm now not positive whether or not this publish is written via him as no one else know such unique about my trouble. You're increԁible!
Τhanκ you!

Also νisіt my blοg post :: facebook cuenta gratis

Anonymous said...

Hmm iѕ anyοne еlѕe expеrіеnсing рroblemѕ with the
іmageѕ on this blоg lοading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blοg.
Any rеsρonѕes ωoulԁ be gгеаtly apрreciatеd.


Feel frее tо visit my blog :
: abrir cuenta facebook

Anonymous said...

Doеs your sitе have a contact pagе?
Ӏ'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to ѕend yоu аn e-mail.
I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Look into my site :: crear facebook gratis

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this impressive post to increase my knowledge.

My web-site ... crear facebook

Anonymous said...

I hагdly leavе a response, but і dіd ѕome seaгching аnd
wound uρ here "Gerbil Gate". Аnԁ
I do have 2 questions for you if you uѕually do not mind.

Ιs it simply me or does іt look likе a few of the remarks look аs if theу
аre wrіtten by brain dead folκs? :-Ρ
And, іf уou аre posting at addіtional рlaceѕ, ӏ'd like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Would you list of every one of all your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Feel free to visit my blog post - abrir cuenta facebook